Trial classes are the best way to find out that martial arts is the best thing for you. Seeing is believing, and a trial class will allow you to see the people, experience the atmosphere, and feel the training. Engage all your senses, and get comfortable with your decision before committing to anything.
Trial classes are completely free, and you are under no obligation to join if you don’t like what you see.
REGISTERING FOR A FREE CLASS
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to book your own free trial class with us. Choose the class you’re interested in below to get started:
WHEN IS IT BEST TO START?
This is either the easiest or the hardest decision to make. Truthfully, the best time to start is right now. Life will never get less busy, and you have to start to get in shape, you don’t have to get in shape to start.
You’re interested in finding out how martial arts can change your life right now! Listen to your instincts, and take action. You WILL thank yourself.
Prepping For Your Trial Class
What you need to know for your free trial.
You’ve booked your free trial! We’re excited to meet you and we hope you’re excited for your class. Here’s what you need to know before arriving:
- Arrive at class at least 15 minutes early. The time you registered for is the start time for the class, and we want to make sure you’re set up and comfortable before you start.
- Wear appropriate exercise clothes. That can include a t-shirt, and long sweat pants, spats, or shorts, depending on what class you’re taking. Karate and BJJ are best in long pants, and Muay Thai/Kickboxing is best in shorts. We can lend you a uniform (Gi) and belt for some classes. Inquire when you arrive.
- Nervous is ok. It’s completely normal. Once you arrive we will do our best to help you get comfortable with your fellow students and instructors. We have a great group, and a welcoming atmosphere that we’re confident will help put you at ease.
- Bring a water bottle with water.
- You can also bring a sweat towel with you if you prefer. This is a personal preference.
- Once your class is done, please get in touch with your instructor so we can answer any questions you have about the class, and/or membership options.
- Bring a fun attitude. We take our training seriously, but we also enjoy the community that we train with. You’ll be making friends in no time.
Been attending momentum for 9 months now, I can’t even begin to explain the amazing things this place does, or how caring all of the coaches are for all of the kids. They are really here to help everyone grow and succeed. It’s truly an amazing thing to witness week in and week out. If you are looking for a place that has that family, caring atmosphere this is the place for you!!! Thanks for everything you do for us!!! Couldn’t imagine being anywhere else
Momentum has influenced me in a huge and astonishing way. On and off the mat. I’ve been training with the Momentum fam since 2014, the atmosphere is so great! Everyone there helps to build a better community and show that they truly have a passion to build self confidence, mentally and physically. If you’re gonna train, I’d strongly recommend momentum martial arts. We’d love to see you grow along with us. See you on the mats! 🙂
My girls started there in September we were all welcomed and it feels like family. Very Friendly and welcoming. They do an excellent job of making my girls feel confident and teaching them what they need to know. My girls are always asking when they can go back. Very positive experience!!! Excellent place and Wonderful Staff and Coaches